Sales Ordering Procedures
At Leodis Stairlifts, we believe we have put the systems in place to smooth the process of selecting and purchasing a quality Stairlift. Please take a minute or two to read our step by step ordering system. We want to make your experience with us as hassle free as possible, with no hidden surprises or costs.
Our simple ordering process will ensure that your Stairlift is commissioned with as little fuss as possible:
Our step by step procedure…
1. Telephone us directly to arrange your free home visit..You will be greeted by a friendly voice, not a cold and distant ‘call centre’
The simple form on the right gives you the option to book your home visit instantly.
The form on the right can also facilitate you to receive a free call, with an option to call you back at an appropriately convenient time and date.
2. We will book you in at a time that suits you for a free home visit from one of our trained engineers, and confirm this with you.
3. Our engineer will call at the specific time agreed by you and undertake an assessment of your property and location of the proposed Stairlift. You will be given advice on factors such as obstacles or whether a curved or straight Stairlift would be best. The power supply and other necessities will also be examined at this point.
Any complicating issues will be discussed at this early stage and your budget requirements will be taken into consideration.
After all these things have been considered, our engineer will produce a written quotation and a proposed delivery date. ‘All’ costs are shown and no hidden extras will show up later: the price you are quoted is the price you will pay.
No high pressure sales tactics…
4. Having received a quotation, the customer may choose to place an order. This is the quickest way to get things moving. No deposit is required as we choose to respect our clients’ integrity.
If the customer needs time to review what’s on offer, then Leodis are happy to wait until the client has had time to consider all the options and can ring Leodis when they are ready.
5. Having booked a delivery date, Leodis undertake to install your Stairlift as arranged. Only when the client is fully satisfied will Leodis accept full payment at the agreed price.
Leodis know how important proper function of your Stairlift is. Any problems are attended to by a same day callout and unforeseen issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
We are proud of our service..
Leodis: Supplying and fitting quality Stairlifts throughout Yorkshire, Lancashire and Humberside.